Sunday 5 October 2008

Song about fear.

Mims ft. Latoya Luckett - Without You

Without You"(feat. Latoya Luckett)[Letoya Luckett:][chorus:]Nothin's been rightsince you walkedout my life, soplease come backcause i cant eati cant sleep, andi cant go on, nojust cant go on without you...[Verse 1: MIMS]See I was trynna do what I gotta (yeah)you see I been around the globe but no Im not a trotter (uh)Im just a fiend for them green for them dollars (right)So baby I dont mean what I mean when I holla (im sorry)After models, could blame it on the bottles, butthe truth is, I aint into excusesThe hoes love it when they see the coupe roof-lessThats why Im always on that new shitCause, when I dropped in, hoes drop inat the hotel and soon we got the clothes droppinthe game- they kept callin me but no stoppinIm on the road doin shows so you can go shoppinNow, you lonely moved on meIn the hood word is you got a new homieBut I aint mad, do you homieCause for me its mic check 1,2 homie..[chorus][Verse 2: MIMS]Up on a play on the way out, London, UKShorty at homie cryin out 'won't you stay' (whats wrong wit you)She cant stand the fact I'll be back in 2 daysTop all that I attract the groupiesSo she sick til her tummy hurtsHoney-dip dont understand how money worksShe said I work too hard with no playShe dont that that Im out there where them hoes stay (yeah)Or in the back of the club all in that rosay rippin that bar upEnd of the night Ima alcohol herIm all up in the Waldorf HistoriaIn the suite with Miranda and ClaudiaWeekend love is all that I can offer herSo when I get home Im more like a foreignerIm in and out from NY to FloridaLA to TX then South of the Border[chorus][Verse 3: MIMS]Baby girl, baby baby girlas soon as im back I'll take you around the worldI know its whack I put ya life through hellI try to compromise with gifts babes, but stillThis is real til the death of meCause you stuck around when there was nothin left of meYou was there for me, plus you cared for meSo forever you will always get respect from me (let's go...)[Letoya Luckett:]Baby your love means so much to meWith you is where I always wanna belovin you makes my life completeYou make my life complete- oh-ohhhohhh[chorus][Fade: MIMS]she said she said she said she said she said she said baby girl, baby baby girl... baby girl, baby baby girl

No comments: